Yacht and Boat Industry Association (YATED), with around 300 members, is the largest and most valuable milestones of the Marine Industry since 2000 -YATED- and one of the largest NGOs in the sector. YATED is also a full member of ICOMIA, the International Council of Maritime Industry Associations established in 40 countries in the world.
YATED is 100% sole owner of YATED Fuarcılık A.Ş., with the decision taken at the YATED General Assembly held in 2020 within the scope of ‘organise our own fair' project, which is among its targets. In this context, Yated Fuarcılık A.Ş. has completed all the necessary bureaucratic procedures and completed the applications before TOBB and took the ownership of the Fairs Authorization Certificate.
Yated Fuarcılık A.Ş. is planning to organize fairs in Istanbul and other cities in Turkey, both on land and at sea, under the name of 'Bosphorus Boat Show', the Trade Fair Brand registered under the name of YATED.
Marine Vehicles, Equipment and Accessories, Marinas, NGOs related to the sector and sectoral media will take place as participants at the Bosphorus Boat Show Fairs and will be opened to the visits of sea lovers.
YATED -Yacht and Boat Industry Association-, which defends the rights of its members on one hand and is proud of being a part of successful organizations on the other hand, with the Boat Show fairs that it has attended and supported as a sector representative for years, is a large, successful and effective NGO that will highlight the rights and benefits of the sector in line with its target. YATED FUARCILIK A.Ş. which was established in November 2022 aims to perform under the name of Bosphorus Boat Show under its roof.
YATED Fuarcılık A.Ş. and ED Fairs Ltd. Sti. will act as Strategic Partners in organising both the “Bosphorus Boat Show / Sea” and also the “Bosphorus Boat Show / Land” fairs that will be held entirely by YATED Fuarcılık A.Ş.
The objectives of YATED can be listed as follows:
- to gather and bring together under a union the producers and importers of yacht, recreational boat and sailboat, marine engines and components,
- to outline the problems of the recreational boating industry and the marine tourism sector with an intention to contact and exchange information with the related government and state officials in order to solve the problems and achieve healthier opportunities for the marine field in Turkey,
- to set forth the standards and to achieve these standards for the companies who produce recreational boats, yachts, sailboats and spare parts in parallel with worldwide standards,
- to overcome obstacles of trade, hindering the development of the marine market in Turkey and the relevant international trade,
- to promote amateur seamanship, to develop the love of sea among the people of our country and to spread this love to the whole of the country,
- to communicate this sea / marine love to the young generations…